Search
  • Dr. Michael Myers

It's Not About Your Back



Many people in the Spartanburg and Greenville area, think of low back pain and low back injuries when they hear of a chiropractor. Chiropractic is very effective at treating these ailments, but back pain is only 7% of the story. Did you know that only 7% of spinal nerves function as pain messengers? What do the other 93% of the nerves do? Great question. They coordinate and control the body by sending messages back and forth from the brain. Without this other 93%, our bodies would die. Chiropractic adjustments not only fix the 7% that causes pain, but also fixes the 93% that interrupted the proper function of our bodies. That is why chiropractic is so much more than just low back pain. Not only can Myers Family Chiropractic help those in Spartanburg and Greenville with low back pain, but we can also help your body to have better function too.


4 views

"We use Angie's List to assess whether we're keeping valued patients like you happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/7961930 in order to grade our quality of care and customer service.

 

Myers Family Chiropractic​

Telephone : ​864-205-7963


Email : drmyers@myersfamilychiro.com

© 2013 by Myers Family Chiropratic. All rights reserved.
Site developed by Fireworks Consulting